Tabel of Contents
Our Funeral Director Services in Liverpool
If you’re looking for experienced funeral director services that cover all areas of Liverpool, our sensitive and trained staff are always happy to help you to create the funeral you want, and provide the ideal send-off for loved ones.
Just some of the services we can provide can be found below:
- Arranging flowers and obituaries as well as other tributes for the day.
- Helping to source a gravestone and prepare an epitaph.
- Assisting you with all of the essential paperwork such as death certificates, and advising you on updating government records.
- Taking care of the body until the day of burial or cremation.
- Explaining and facilitating the different options for religious or non-religious ceremonies.
- Helping to write the obituary and send this to any publications desired.
- Arranging a hearse if required to transport the body to your chosen venue.
- Working with councils to find the suitable venue and cemetery to lay your family member to rest.
Over the years, we’ve seen first-hand that a lot of people have anxieties when it comes to arranging a funeral. This is a time of grieving, and it is not easy to organise the funeral throughout this time. Our Liverpool Funeral Directors are always sensitive to your needs and happy to take on some responsibility for the logistics of the day.
The paperwork and difficulties of liaising with other organisations such as councils can be tough. Our directors will take a lot of this stress off your hands, and help with the relevant procedures, too.
We know that the only way to approach funerals is to be flexible and allow for ceremonies as unique as people are. Our directors care deeply about taking the stress away and helping to plan the day thoroughly. We can even steer you towards the correct next steps such as estate management services. You can pick up the phone to chat to one of our team today, and for a free, no-obligation quote for our services.